Kids are a blessing as we all know. However, having two toddlers that need to be carried around can be a whole lot of stress. Having a baby stroller with standing platform is therefore a game changer.
I am more than surprised to realize that some parents actually survive without a sit and stand double stroller.
I imagine a difficult life they have without them. If you have two kids of different ages, I know you totally understand what I mean.
A sit n stand stroller might appear unusual to most people but trust me you will be excited to stroll around town with both of your children taken care of.
You don’t have to get those heart attacks when your child goes missing in the crowds.
The sit stand stroller gives the older child a chance to sit or even stand during the ride. Freedom is all they want.
They can as well walk along with you and use the stroller only when they are tired.
Below is a list of strollers for toddlers above 40 lbs that will make it easier for you to move around with your kids.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Sit And Stand Double Stroller
- 1.1 1. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller.
- 1.2 2. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Elixer.
- 1.3 3. Graco Roomfor2 Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller.
- 1.4 4. Baby Trend Sit and Stand Stroller , Liberty.
- 1.5 5. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller.
- 1.6 6. Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller.
- 2 What To Consider When Buying Baby Stroller With Standing Platform.
Best Sit And Stand Double Stroller
1. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller.
Style is something you can’t miss out on with Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller.
Whether you have twins or toddlers whose age difference is small, this stroller with a standing platform is all you need.
The sit n stand stroller has multiple riding positions therefore the older kid can choose to stand or sit during the ride.
If both the kids are not old enough for either to stand, do not stress for this sit stand stroller can allow you to use infant car seats on both the rear and front seats.
It can accommodate two kids, 50 lbs each and make a travel system with up to 2 Baby Trend, Graco Snug ride Classic Fit as well as Britax infant car seats. Try it today and you will thank me later.
- It is secure since it feature a foot-activated rear brake.
- Its versatility is unbeatable due to its ability to accept many infant car seats.
- The storage basket can only be reached from the rear seat which makes this stroller inconvenient.
2. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Elixer.
Take a breath and relax if you have been looking for the best baby stroller with standing platform to take your kids out.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Elixer is every parent’s choice when it comes with dealing with two toddlers.
The children can either sit on both front and rear seats or the elder one can stand on the platform.
The rear seat is removable so don’t deny them the freedom they deserve by tucking them in the seats. After all I know you do not mind having someone standing just like you are.
It has two canopies that keep the kids away from the sun.
It has a child tray with a cup holder that can be removed, a parent tray consisting of two cup holders to keep your necessities at ease of reach and a storage basket is available under the seat to keep all you need for the day.
- It is durable since it is made of quality material.
- It has a large storage basket to keep all the necessities for the day.
- It is difficult to fit large items in the basket under the seat.
3. Graco Roomfor2 Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller.
Do you have twins and have been wondering if you can carry them along with you for shopping?
Here is Graco Roomfor2 Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller, the best baby double stroller with standing platform.
This stroller with a standing platform can accommodate two children each weighing 50 pounds.
The younger one should be properly positioned on the front seat while the older one can sit or stand at the rear platform.
You will now be able to keep tabs on both the babies without pressure.
It has multiple riding positions and the front seat can be reclined to flat for the baby to take a nap.
Graco SnugRide Classic Connect and Click Connect Infant Car Seats are accepted by this stand up stroller for toddlers. You should buy one and begin an easier life with your children.
- It is very spacious therefore offers comfort to both children.
- It is light thus making it easy to carry around.
- It has a quick fold system for fast packing.
- It does not accept most car seat brands therefore limiting the users.
4. Baby Trend Sit and Stand Stroller , Liberty.
A growing family with two babies obviously needs the a double baby stroller with standing platform that will comfortably handle both babies.
Which one should you go for? The Baby Trend Sit and Stand Stroller, Liberty of course! I purchased one when I was preparing for my bundle of joy some years ago.
The lightweight sit and stand stroller allows up to two kids, 50 lbs each. The older one enjoys the freedom of either sitting or
standing on the rear while the younger one has to relax on the front seat. This is perfect for their safety since you can easily monitor them.
There is a swing away child tray to keep the kids’ snacks, a covered parent tray is also featured for you to keep your items and a huge basket for storing the stuff you will require with your kids while outside. Do not miss out on all this fun.
- It has a foot-activated brake
that assures security to your babies.
- It is easy to fold for storage.
- The price is a bit higher as compared to other strollers.
5. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller.
If your kids are old enough, you do not need to buy another sit and stand jogging stroller if you own the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller.
This is because the stroller has multiple positions where both of them can ride while standing. However, one can sit at the front seat and enjoy the ride.
CLICK TO CHECK CURRENT PRICE.
You can make a travel system for your babies with two Baby Trend infant car seats, Evenflo Embrace, Graco Snugride Classic fit or Britax Companion. The rides will always be exciting for your children.
Storage is an issue of the past since a large basket is available to fit all the stuff you need for the day’s activities.
You might even require some extra clothes especially if you are taking them out to play. What more could you ask for in a sit and stand double stroller?
- It has perfect wheels for maneuverability.
- The easy fold system allows quick and easy packing of the stroller.
- The storage basket is not easy to reach.
6. Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller.
Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller is the most compact sit and stand stroller you can ever find with its exceptional features.
Strolling with your children, one sitting at the front seat and the other either sitting or standing on the rear is more exciting with this sit stand stroller.
It features a universal car seat adapter so you can be sure that major brands of car seats can perfectly fit in.
The front seat can recline up to three positions for maximum comfort of the babies. The large sun canopy protects the kids from too much sun.
The linked parking brake and 4-wheel suspension cannot be assumed as they add up to the unbeatable performance of this stroller with platform for toddler.
- It has several accessories which make it very efficient.
- It is very safe due to the 5-point harness on the seats.
- The rear seat is not included hence has to be bought separately.
What To Consider When Buying Baby Stroller With Standing Platform.
The market is saturated with strollers for toddlers above 40 lbs and choosing the best baby stroller with standing platform can be overwhelming.
Below, you will be informed on the things you should consider before you buy a sit stand stroller.
A sit and stand stroller with multiple riding positions offers optimum comfort. Go for it.
This is very crucial. Ensure that the stroller you choose maximizes the safety of your kids during the ride.
Different strollers will accommodate kids of up to a certain age. Consider your children’s age if you are planning on purchasing a stroller for them.
You need a sit stand double stroller with adjustable handles so that you stroll in the most comfortable position no matter your height.
Large wheels are the best. You do not have to struggle even when strolling through beaten paths. Check out the wheels carefully.
Some strollers are too heavy to carry around. The best sit and stand stroller should be easy to transport.
There are strollers for toddlers over 40 lbs that have a one fold system for quick folding which make them easy to store.
How does the price of the stroller you want relate with your budget? Be very keen on that and choose what you can afford.
There are thousands of strollers in the market today. If you need the a baby stroller with standing platform, consider buying either of the strollers I have listed above and have an indelible riding experience with your kids.