College time is finally here and there are several things you need to carry along with you for a smooth running of your studies.
With a lot of paper work to print, you obviously need the best all in one printer for students.
Assignments, memos, reports, reviews or even the directions to a new friend’s place might require some quick printing…
..You do not have to rush to town to get this done for you if you can afford a printer for college students. It will save your energy and most importantly pocket money.
You might be wondering which printers will serve you the best. Right?
The best printers for college should be preferably the all in one printers since they possess key features that will make your work easier and better as discussed below.
|Picture||Name of Product||ISO Print Speed|
|Canon Office and Business MX922||4 x 6-Inch Borderless Photo: 21 seconds Black: 15.0 ipm Color: 10.0 ipm|
|HP Envy 4520||Up to 9.5 ppm black, up to 6.8 ppm color|
|HP OfficeJet 3833||Up to 8.5 ppm black, up to 6 ppm color|
|Brother HL-L2340DW||26 ppm black white|
|HP Envy 7640||Up to 22 ppm black, up to 21 ppm color|
|CANON PIXMA iP110||9 pages_per_minute|
|DYMO LabelWriter 4XL||53-per-minute|
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3720||20 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)†.|
|Canon Pixma MG5620||4 inches x 6 inches Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds ESAT (Black): 12.2 ipm ESAT (Color): 8.7 ipm|
|HP LaserJet Pro M277dw||Up to 19 ppm black and color|
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Printer For College Students To Buy.
- 1.1 1. Canon Office And Business MX922 All-In-One Printer.
- 1.2 2. HP Envy 4520 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer With Mobile Printing.
- 1.3 3. HP OfficeJet 3833 All-in-One Printer.
- 1.4 4. Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer.
- 1.5 5. HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer.
- 1.6 6. Canon Pixma MG5620 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet.
- 1.7 7. Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer.
- 2 Buying Guide For The Best All In One Printer For Students.
Best Printer For College Students To Buy.
1. Canon Office And Business MX922 All-In-One Printer.
Canon Office and Business MX922 is an all-in-one Printer that prints in both black and white and in color.
This best all in one printer can also produce a borderless photo, 4.0 by 6.0-inch, in a very short period of 21 seconds.
It features wireless LAN, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing as well as Mobile Device Printing.
The built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper automatically.
It has a 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder that will enable you to copy, fax and scan several documents at once.
MX922 can be linked with Individual or Combo CLI-251 XL Ink Tanks and also PGI-250 XL or PGI-255 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. It is also accompanied by a 1-year warranty.
- It has an improved printing speed that will save your time.
- It enables wireless connectivity therefore you can scan or print from your house.
- It has a larger paper capacity than most printers.
- It can be a little noisier than other printers.
- The color document print is of low quality.
2. HP Envy 4520 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer With Mobile Printing.
Hp Envy 4520 is the best Hp all in one printer that you can ever have in your college room.
It allows you to save up to 50% ink which means that you are not likely to have dry tanks unawares.
This college printer allows you to scan, copy, AirPrint, duplex print and wireless printing that will help you print even without any network.
You can also do mobile printing from any place with your smart phone. All you need is the free HP ePrint app.
It has a touch-enabled 2.2-inch display that is easy to use. Just touch what you need the printer to do and you can leave for some other business.
Life has never been any easier without this college dorm printer.
- It has high quality wireless printing features.
- It is very easy to use thus saving your time.
- It is noisy which can be termed as a hazard.
- The costs of running it could keep increasing as time goes by.
3. HP OfficeJet 3833 All-in-One Printer.
Produce the most beautiful pictures of your college memories with Hp OfficeJet 3833.
You can share important documents such as notebooks using wireless printing that is enabled by the built-in wireless connection.
You can easily do mobile printing from your smartphone or tablet.
This printer also allows borderless printing to produce 4 by 6-inch photos and 8.5 by11-inch documents.
The Automatic Document Feeder available enables you to scan and copy multiple pages without having to manually turn them.
There is an optional quiet mode that ensures minimal noise when using the printer.
- The printing speed and quality are very high thus making it efficient.
- It allows duplex printing and has a document feeder thus saving you time.
- The wireless set up is simple and easy to use.
- It does not allow automatic scanning.
- It has tricolor cartridges that are less ink-efficient.
- It has buttons that replace the touch screen.
4. Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser Printer.
Brother HL-L2340DW Compact Laser is a good printer for college that is very easy to set up.
Share documents on the built-in wireless network or you can manually connect with the hi-speed USB 2.0 interface.
You do not want to use your luxury cash to buy extra paper.
Avoid that by using the automatic Duplex printing that creates two-sided documents automatically. Mobile device printing is also enabled.
This best printer for students has a paper capacity of 250 sheets and a slot for envelopes for efficiency.
It can print up to 27 ppm with a 2400 by 600 dpi resolution. This makes your work very neat and easy to read.
- It has a large paper capacity that makes it more efficient.
- It is very easy to set up and use.
- It allows automatic duplex which saves your paper.
- It is big in size which makes it bulky hence difficult to move from one place to another.
- The document feeder only allows one page at a time.
5. HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer.
HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer will save your ink up to 50% and at the same time produce high quality photos and documents.
What more would you ask for other than a presentable assignment?
This best all in one photo printer lets you do easy mobile printing from your smartphone or tablet.
You can connect your smartphone directly to the printer using the wireless connection that does not require any network. Your photos and documents will be in your hands in an unbelievable short while.
OfficeJet 4650 also features touch-enabled display, border-less printing, automatic document feeder, scan to e-mail and automatic 2-sided printing. This saves your paper and time.
- It has a small desk footprint that makes it easy to use.
- It enables duplex printing which will save you a lot of time.
- It has a high printing speed for convenience.
- Faxing is not enabled in this printer for college students.
- The tricolor cartridges make it difficult to replace ink.
6. Canon Pixma MG5620 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet.
Canon Pixma MG5620 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet is the best all in one inkjet printer with 5 individual ink tanks.
Did you know that printing from your smartphone can be very easy? You can use the cloud print to do your work at your printer or using your phone with the free PPS app.
It features wireless pictbridge and wireless auto power on that will automatically connect to help you print from any corner of the house. This will save you a lot of time.
Your mobile is an important device. You can print or scan from your home with multiple free applications that include AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link and Mobile Device Printing.
- It has fantastic photo printing which produces the best photos.
- It has a 3.5’’ touch screen display that allows ease of use.
- It has 6 individual inks for different colors that allow easy replacement.
- It does not allow faxing.
- It has a small paper capacity which makes it less convenient.
- It has no automatic document feeder.
7. Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer.
Epson WorkForce WF-3620 WiFi Direct All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer is an exceptionally performing top rated all in one printer.
It has a printing speed of 19 ISO ppm for the black and 10 ISO ppm for the colored documents and pictures. It is a time-saver.
With this printer with cheap ink, you can be sure that your printing cost will reduce by 40 percent.
Wireless and WiFi direct connections allows you to do printing and scanning from your smartphone or tablet anywhere in the house.
The automatic 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax along with the 35- page Auto document feeder will help you do more work is a short time.
There is a 2.7’’ touchscreen for ease of navigation. If you are a lazy student, this is greatest news for you.
- It is very fast and has high quality printing hence producing presentable documents.
- It allows duplex print, copy, scan and fax.
- It has a 3.5’’ touchscreen for easy navigation.
- Its photo quality is of lower than in other photo printers.
- It has included software that is stressful.
- It is larger than most printers which make it difficult to port.
Buying Guide For The Best All In One Printer For Students.
I know all you would want is the best cheap printer. Why? You want to save some money from what your parent has given you to get a printer.
I have been a student and I know that. Below is a guide to help you choose one of the best printers for college students.
You should do a deep research on the cost of replacement of your ink. If you have an option to refill the cartridges, the better. Buying new ones is a lot more expensive.
A good printer should be durable. It should serve you as long as you are in college and even after you graduate. Printing is a day in day thing out there.
This is becoming a common feature in best printers for college. Save your time and paper with this automatic 2-side printing and scanning that does not require manual flipping of the paper.
- Ease of use:
A late assignment needs quick printing. Go for the printer that is easy to use for convenience.
- Weight and Size:
Sometimes you will have to move the printer from one place to another more frequently than you expected. A heavy printer will be nothing but stress to handle.
The best all in one printer for students should be of an ideal size. One that will suit all your needs.
- Easy to clean:
You might think that a printer never gets dirty since all it does is paper work. You are wrong.
It is a surface that dust and other particles will always settle on hence it requires cleaning once in a while.
Why do you need a printer? To save your time, right? Go for the best printer for students that has a high printing speed and you will be good to go.
- Networking capability:
Technological development is on the edge now. Settle on the best wireless all in one printer since it offers multiple connectivity options.
- Paper handling:
Consider the size of the input paper tray. The more sheets paper a good printer for college can handle, the better the printer.
Your college work will be much easier and more presentable if you own the best all in one printer for students.
Although there are many brands of printers for university students in the market, the above review will help you get the perfect printer and be that independent student.