As a mother, seeing your child grow is more than exciting. You just cannot hide that million dollar beam.
That is why you need the best baby scale for breastfeeding so that you can monitor the toddler’s weight as they develop.
After delivery, the baby is weighed to ensure that the normal weight expected for a newborn has been reached.
This weight is expected to fall in the first few weeks but after that, it is required that you regularly check it to see how the fast the child is growing.
Constant lose of weight calls for medical attention to avoid losing the baby. They are very delicate hence need optimum care at this stage.
I spent several days doing a research to help a new mom choose a digital weighing machine that will be perfect for her baby. Don’t go weigh your child with a traditional machine that will mislead you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Baby Digital Weighing Machine On The Market.
- 1.1 1. Health o meter Grow with Me 2-in-1 Baby to Toddler Scale.
- 1.2 2. Beurer Digital Baby Scale.
- 1.3 3. Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale.
- 1.4 4. Ultrababy Scale.
- 1.5 5. AFENDO Electronic Digital Smoothing Infant, Baby and Toddler Scale.
- 1.6 6. Healthpro EBB-1 “Watch-Me-Grow” Digital Baby Scale with Soothing Music.
- 1.7 7. Smart Weigh Smart Tare Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Baby.
- 2 Buying Guide For The Best Baby Scale For Breastfeeding.
Best Baby Digital Weighing Machine On The Market.
1. Health o meter Grow with Me 2-in-1 Baby to Toddler Scale.
This is absolutely the most beautiful home baby scale you can ever find. Health o meter Grow with Me 2-in-1 is very versatile as it can be converted from an infant to a toddler scale when your baby cannot fit in the tray.
It has a wide LCD Display that makes it easy for you to read the results. The tray has a security lock that keeps it stable to prevent the baby from falling off.
It comes along with a Healthy Growth Baby book, which contains charts that will guide you to track your child’s weight, height, teeth as well as the shoe size. This is a very interesting thing about the scale.
- The tray can be removed as the child grows hence no need of buying another scale.
- It is inexpensive which makes it affordable to most mothers.
- It is a little heavy which makes it difficult to carry around.
2. Beurer Digital Baby Scale.
Beurer is a perfect weight scale to help you find out if your efforts of feeding the baby are being rewarded. It is a dependable digital weighing machine for babies with a curved platform to ensure that the baby is safe and secure. What more would you ask for?
The large display is easy to read with a scale showing 5g increments for optimal accuracy. It has a total capacity weight of 44 lbs and any measurements past that will produced biased results and might even alter the machine.
It includes a hold function that will enhance accuracy even if the baby is moving the hands or legs. You know they always love playing around.
- It has a large display that is very easy to read.
- It is small and lightweight which makes it easy to carry.
- It does not include a carry bag thus storing it is difficult.
3. Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale.
If your baby is the playful type, you might be afraid of using a scale with a tray.
Consider Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale which will allow you to measure several health aspects of your child when in your arms.
This infant weight scale has an algorithm that calculates the weight, hydration, body fat, muscle and body mass of you and the child. The results are displayed on the easy to read LCD screen.
Ozeri is controlled using three touch sensitive buttons that are easy to use. It has a built-in memory that can store 8 profiles making it ideal for family use. The step-on surface is made of break-resistant glass which can accommodate up to 440 pounds.
- It is easy to use since no set up is needed.
- It is stylish thus appealing to the eyes.
- The battery life is too short.
4. Ultrababy Scale.
Monitor your baby’s growth in style with the Ultrababy Scale. This is the best baby scale that can support a maximum weight of 55 lbs which is way higher than most scales for kids.
It has an auto off feature that regulates its functionality. The full range tare helps in zeroing down the child’s outfit with much ease. A hold functions ensures accurate results even when the baby moves the legs or hands.
It also features a baby basket, regular tray, letter holder and mail tube as well as a base extension. This scale has all you need to keep track of your baby’s growth and development.
- It has an on and off feature that is programmable to control it.
- It has a cradled weighing tray that offers optimal comfort.
- It is expensive compared to other baby scales.
5. AFENDO Electronic Digital Smoothing Infant, Baby and Toddler Scale.
AFENDO Electronic Digital Smoothing Infant is a reliable home baby scale that is a must have for every mom.
With its streamlined surface, the baby will lie comfortably as the measurements are being taken.
The hold function ensures that you get the most accurate results despite any movements being made by the child.
The tare function helps in deducing the weight of any clothing covering the baby. The wide LCD screen that is easy to read displays the results for you to read and see the progress.
It uses CR2032 lithium battery which enables energy saving. This is a cheaper way of keeping tabs on your baby’s growth.
- It is an accurate scale with the hold function.
- It is easy for you to read the results due to the large display.
- Changing the settings from grams to ounces is confusing.
6. Healthpro EBB-1 “Watch-Me-Grow” Digital Baby Scale with Soothing Music.
Tracking your child’s growth is much easier and fun with the Healthpro digital baby scale.
You baby will enjoy some sweet music that will keep them calm on the tray. This is not just classy but unbeatable style.
It provides you with the accuracy you need most due to the XT1 sensors. It can hold a maximum weight capacity of 44 lbs. A blue backlit LCD is featured for easy reading of the results.
This digital weighing machine for babies has a pear-shaped design with a padded interior for the kid’s comfort. The pads are removable to enable cleaning. A length measuring tape and a growth chart are included to help you monitor the kid’s advancement.
- It has a pear shaped design which keeps the baby comfortable.
- It is very accurate with XT1 sensors.
- The surface is rough and can irritate the baby’s skin.
7. Smart Weigh Smart Tare Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Baby.
Smart Weigh Smart Tare is a baby scale for breastfeeding child with a weight capacity of 440 lbs. it has four sensors so as to provide the most accurate results in lb, kg and st.
With the step-on technology, no tapping is needed for you to get the results.
Just place your child on the sleek platform and the results will appear on the LCD display that is easy to read. The tare function enables you to deduct the baby’s clothing for accuracy.
This best baby scale is auto shut off enabled therefore allowing you to save energy. There is a battery low indicator that will alert you when a battery change is needed. Be smart and grad with Smart Weigh Smart Tare Digital.
- It is very affordable hence ideal for a budget-sensitive mom.
- It is well designed and you will love it.
- The body fat measurements are not very accurate.
Buying Guide For The Best Baby Scale For Breastfeeding.
It is easy to find a best baby scale for breastfeeding moms since they are widely being sold. However, there are several things you need to consider so that you can buy one that will fulfill your expectations.
Below is a list of the basic things you should consider before buying a home baby scale.
- Weight capacity:
A good home baby scale should have a high weight capacity to prevent altering of the results.
The infant weight scale should be designed in a way it comfortably holds your baby without affecting them. Choose the right design for convenience.
The most accurate baby scale is very important since all you need is accurate measurements. The best baby scale should offer accurate results for you to track your kid’s progress.
- Easy to use:
A breastfeeding scale that is easy to use is what you require. Grab one that does not need much thinking.
- Age of the baby:
Age is necessary. Choose a digital weighing machine for babies that can withstand the weight of your child.
Before buying a scale, consider its quality. A high quality machine will last longer than a low quality one.
- Safe surface:
The surface where you place your baby should be safe. This is to prevent the baby from slipping off.
The environment were you place the machine is another factor you can’t ignore. Go for a machine that can withstand a harsh environment.
Buy a home baby scale whose size is perfect for your child and at the same time giving you an easy time when carrying it.
Finding the best baby scale for breastfeeding can give you a headache especially if you are a new mum.
Being one of the best baby scale reviews site, the above information will hopefully be of much help as you enjoy your buying.