I believe having a stroller with a standing platform for your two close age kids would do you great all ways.
You do not have to feel like a herder looking for your kids in a crowded area and that is why I would advise you to get a sit and stand double stroller and stop the stress.
A sit and stand stroller as the name suggests will have one kid sit at the front while the other one (older) stands at the platform at the back.
The one at the back can also chose to sit down during the ride. Standing looks fancier though, don’t you think?
This Sit n stand stroller gives the older child a chance to walk along with you and only ride when they get tired.
The research below will take you through a journey to help you choose a perfect sit stand stroller for you to conveniently move around with your kids.
Table of Contents
- 1 Most Amazing Sit and Stand Stroller On the Market .
- 1.1 1. Graco Roomfor2 Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller.
- 1.2 2. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller.
- 1.3 3. Baby Trends Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Elixer.
- 1.4 4. Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double Stroller, Liberty.
- 1.5 5. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller.
- 1.6 6. Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller.
- 1.7 7. Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller, Black.
- 2 Buying Guide For The Best Stroller With A Standing Platform.
Most Amazing Sit and Stand Stroller On the Market .
1. Graco Roomfor2 Click Connect Stand and Ride Stroller.
Graco Roomfor2 Click Connect is a sit to stand stroller that holds up to 2 kids, 50 lbs each in the front and rear seats.
The front seat can be adjusted for comfort to the kid and can be reclined to a flat position for the baby to take a nap.
The older child can also comfortably sit on the padded bench or stand on the platform. This stroller can also accommodate all Graco SnugRide Classic Connect & Click Connect Infant Car Seats.
The front swivel wheels are lockable and can be suspended to make it easy for you to maneuver through the paths.
Once you purchase the stroller, you do not need tolls to assemble the parts and enjoy running your errands with your kids.
- It is easy to fold as it offers a one-handed fold.
- It is very safe as the front and back seats offer harness to keep the children in place.
- It is very convenient for storage as it has a parent tray as well as more space to keep your phone, keys, wallet and other essentials.
- The storage area is not as big as it should be.
- The older kid is not protected by a sun canopy.
2. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem is a stroller with platform for toddler and has various riding positions for two children.
You can choose to use car seats both at the front or the rear for the kids to ride seated or let the child at the rear ride standing on the platform.
Older kids enjoy this position as it gives them a feeling of freedom.
It can hold a maximum of two baby trend, Graco Snugride classic fit as well as britax infant car seats to form a travel system.
This makes the kids to ride very comfortably without squeezing each other. You know this would mean more tears to dry and fights to stop.
- It has ample storage for the kids and the one pushing the stroller.
- Safety is unquestionable as it comes along with buckles and harness.
- It has high quality wheels hence easy to maneuver.
- Some moms find it bulky due to its size and many features which makes it difficult to fit in the car boot.
3. Baby Trends Sit N Stand Double Stroller, Elixer.
Make your strolling experience with your two kids more enjoyable with Baby Trends Sit N Stand Double Stroller, sit n stand stroller.
The children are allowed to sit or stand during the ride. Infant cars can also be used with this best sit and stand stroller.
It can support one or two infant car seats, Graco Snugride, Evenflo Embrace, Britax and all Baby Trend infant car seats. This makes the perfect travel system for your young ones to enjoy the riding.
There is a large storage basket for you to put what you need for the kids. Foot activated brake that is very functional is also available to maximize the safety of your kids.
- It is durable as it is made of high quality material therefore you can use it as your kids grow.
- The wheels turn smoothly hence it is easy to push and pull.
- It has ample storage which makes it totally convenient.
- The basket underneath makes it difficult for the some things to fit in it.
4. Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double Stroller, Liberty.
Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double Stroller, is automatically the only stroller with a standing platform that will suit all your needs as a busy parent.
With the ability to accommodate two children, you can walk with them around town stress-free.
You might be wondering how but the features that come along with it are the answer to that.
This sit and stand double stroller can accept two Baby Trend infant car seats that will fit perfectly in the child trays. You do not need any adapter to fix this.
It has a one hand fold that is very easy to use. There is a removable child tray that has a cup holder and a parent tray with 2-cup holders.
- It has ample storage as well as cup holds which are included for free unlike in other sit and stand strollers.
- It is very easy to assemble so you do not have to ask for help.
- It has a latch that keeps it neat when folded.
- It is heavier than other sit and stand strollers which makes it difficult to push or pull using one hand.
- The back seat has no backrest therefore the kid is likely to get tired.
- The storage basket underneath is difficult to reach when both kids are on board.
5. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Stroller is a stroller with a standing platform that performs exceptionally well with its improved features.
Your two children will enjoy the top most comfort in the seats that can be adjusted to multiple positions.
The child at the rear can choose to ride while standing on the platform.
It can accommodate two infant car seats to form a travel system making it easy for you to maneuver through the busy streets.
A big basket is available for ample storage. A foot activated brake also makes this sit n stand stroller more convenient.
There is a child tray as well as a parent tray. An extra cupholder is included for the child riding on the rear.
- It is very flexible hence making it more versatile.
- It is safe with 3-point safety harness and a foot-brake which work exceptionally well.
- It has a big storage enough for you and your kids.
- It has smaller wheels there it gets difficult to ride on tough terrain.
6. Joovy Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller.
If you don’t own this stroller with platform for toddler, then you have no idea how easy life can be with your little ones.
Caboose Graphite Stand On Tandem Stroller has a universal car seat adapter that allows the baby to face you hence you can completely monitor the child.
There is an optional Caboose rear seat that changes the rear bench seat into front-facing complete seat that is reclined.
It has graphite colored frame, 3-position front seat, parking brake, 4-wheel suspension and an extended canopy to provide shade for the kids.
- It is very easy to wheel around with your two children using this sit and stand stroller due to the four-wheel suspension.
- It is smaller as compared to other sit n stand strollers which make it easy to handle.
- It lacks a parent’s cup holder hence the mum has no space for her personals.
- The seating positions are not as flexible as in other sit stand strollers.
7. Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller, Black.
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller, Black is the lightest sit stand stroller you will ever come across.
The large front seat can be reclined into 3 positions thus offering maximum comfort. There is a rear platform for your older child to stand on and ride along.
It has an oversized canopy that has visor extension. A parent organizer is included along with a large storage basket.
The child tray has two cup holders. For security when parking, the stroller has rear parking which makes it very ideal.
- It is lightweight which makes it easier to maneuver.
- You can adjust the seat position of the rear seat to make it face the front.
- It is not suitable for tough terrain due to its extra light weight.
Buying Guide For The Best Stroller With A Standing Platform.
There are some things that you have to consider before buying a new sit and stand stroller;
This determines how often you will be using the stroller. Choose one that is lightweight for easy portability and one that will not limit you.
- Braking system:
The best sit and stand stroller should have working braking system to enhance safety for your kid at all time
Most compact sit and stand stroller have large wheels which will make it easy for you to maneuver through the streets and rough paths.
A double stroller with standing platform should be large enough for your toddlers to fit and the place where you will be storing it.
This is very important for your kids’ safety. Ensure they are strong enough to put your child intact.
- Ease of use:
A good double stroller with standing platform should be easy to handle with the kids on board or off board.
- The position of handgrip:
You should check if the height is comfortable for you. It would be better if they are adjustable.
The best sit and stand stroller should satisfy you so that you don’t feel like your cost expenditure is unjustified.
Consider a sit n stand stroller with wheels that roll with ease to enhance a smooth ride.
I have no doubt that as a parent with multiple children; you can now get a stroller with a standing platform to spice up movement with your two kids.
This being one of the best sit and stand stroller reviews, you can trust me that the above strollers are great value purchases for your two children.